Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Raya!!!!

i was supposed to put this yesterday...but i didn't get the chance to post this yesterday because it was the first day of raya.....because today is saturday...i was supposed to put this weeks' G.M.V....

but i will post the G.M.V tonight maybe or at the evening or some other time this day...so yesterday i went to my aunts' place and it was fun....the best thing about raya for me was eating my mom's sambal goreng.....

it so tasty......and i had to wait until raya comes to eat it....so this are some pictures of yesterday at my aunts' house and my house....

and if you wanna come and beraya at my house....jangan malu2....come and eat and get duit raya :)

here are the pictures....enjoy



Dining Table....


Kuih - Muih



Ketupat

No comments:

Post a Comment