Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Uhhh....

bosan kat rumah....tak de keja kat rumah....nothing to do,

ok enough with the boring stuffs, i'm trying to decide if i should go to school tommorow. Since home has nothing to do i wanted to find a job, so i ask my mom if i could go find a job in ou but my mom said this "tak payah."so i replied "pleaseee" and she said "jangan nak merepek".

so as you can see that my mom has the power to make me lose in debate between her and me. Yesterday I went to e@curve with my friends and we were caught by the police....hold on a second!!! we didn't get arrested it was saturday for crying out loud....ok moving on with the story we were at e@curve wanted to play bowling...

and do you know what happens there was no lane for us, it was full...so we went to nando's in ikano i ordered a burger while Muaz was busying texting Asyiqin that he was eating her cousin....

so after eating we went for a second round to the pin junction(bowling), and it was still full...so with dissapointed face we went to the Mc'donald ice cream shop....i bought the mcflurry milo...it was so easy that anyone can make it even me....but as you know me i'm lazy to go to the kitchen and make it....

well i think that's enough i guess and tommorow i will tell you the time i went to Faizal's open house last night....so you can say this is the first part of the story

No comments:

Post a Comment