Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

lesson of the day

hello again, today i have a lot of lesson that are moral values from my life....i put the moral values in my stories so just read it~

the first one is my big bro says my music playlist in my phone is 99% gay....WTF.....he said i'm gay for listening to the music i like....the 1% thats not gay he says is maroon 5's songs, is it wrong to listen to paramore, one republic, flo rida, BTR, katy perry, train, jesse mc'cartney, B.o.B, jason derulo, taylor swift, we the kings and some japanese song.....

i'm really pissed off...when my hopeless bro, says i'm "gay" is it really wrong for me to listen to my favourite songs...maybe i listen to songs that not everyone likes but its my music....

so the lesson of the day is...you don't need anyone's approval to be who you are, if you do that you'll just become a mindless zombie that only seek for everyon's approval....

cause i've been a mindless zombie when i was 13....new school, new friends, i was being the guy who does what everyone says just to be their friend....but all of that i realize now when i had real friends...

so just be who you are cause you are you and they are them.....

No comments:

Post a Comment