Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

like Whoa!!!

haha it's already the end of 2011?! so many things has happened in 2010, there are some sweet and sad memories.

the most thing i like about 2010 is my friends. I made new friends and some old ones even closer. Yesterday i made a new years party. The plan was to eat at mcd and went bowling. We all had a great time and even though not all my friends were there I was still happy with the friends that came.

ohh and yesterday morning I went jogging with Muaz and Syafiq, it was tiring and we went to mcd after the jog because Muaz wanted to use the wifi for his new xperia x10 mini pro. yes it is a long name for just a phone.

Syafiq was confused if he wanted to buy the xperia or the vivaz and i'm still sure he still hasn't made up his mind about which phone he should buy.

well i guess that's just it. post to ya later :D

No comments:

Post a Comment