Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

YAY!!!!

ok first of all congrats to all PMR candidates for having such great results...as usual i will be the last and late one to post about yesterday's result day. Oh yeah, i got like a freakin 7As!!!!

yesterday i went to school and met up with Syafiq and Muaz and i was gonna record and take videos of people taking their results. Ended up i didn't get to record because i was the third one to take my results among my classmates. The person before me was Syafiq and he got like a freakin 6As and i was like wow!!!

i was getting excited and and when i got my results i was like i can't count how many As i got, so Syafiq who was next to me said that i got 7As so i couldn't believe my eyes i got 7As because i thought i only scored 5As only. So I was the only one jumping with happiness "bak kata Bahjah".

After that i went and see all my teachers and said thank you but there are some teachers i didn't get the chance to say thank you.

so there you have it my yesterday....and now my dad is like so proud and he even asked my mom if i ask her for a gift :P

i'm so grateful to Allah for giving my parents such happiness. Oh and one more thing, when i got the results i tried to text my mom but my hands was shaking like literally. Now my PMR slip results are crumpled and my already laminated it so i won't crumple it again...hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment