Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

WoW~

how long have i stop opening my blog??? oh yeah since last week saturday :)

like always tomorrow is Friday and the day after tomorrow is Saturday so I have to put some thing in my blog before Saturday because Saturday is when my blog gets a little bit entertaining :D

so today, i just wanted to tell you about my day at the set. As usual I always come late to the set because i know they won't start the time they want us to come. So today, I only got to stay in the other class and wait for my scene. I got some z's that morning.

until it was afternoon, we had lunch. After a long wait me, Suhaina, Bahjah, Nazim, Farhana and Farah went to Mcd that evening cause I was so bored. The time we got back I quickly enter a scene, for your info I am only an extra but my dad gave the thumbs up if i can keep up with my studies and this acting career.

So next year i'm gonna see how my results on my first term exam, if its okay with my dad then i'll go comtinue with this acting career. I will start small of course like commercials and extras.

pray for me i can maintain both and get both with flying colours results.

No comments:

Post a Comment