Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

today was a ______.

today was a usual day on the set. I guess today I got to come back home early because the shoot start at 2 and we came back home at 7.

ohhh yeah, maybe today isn't a usual day after all cause Amir Al-Hakim came to the shoot. After all this time he did came. There's one more, just like always I came to school I went straight to class and when I got there I saw this prefect, I thought it was Azzah and she turned around I founds out that it Ayu.

I heard Nek called Ayu cause the production team needs another prefect, so i was okay and i know Nek sometimes get lonely at the set and bored. I know because I'm also kinda like that. So it will be fun for Nek to have some accompany around him.

okay enough of today time for some fun-tertaining :D

:P sorry no fun-tertaining today, but tomorrow will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment