Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

10.02

Whoa x1002

For your info today is my birthday XD

I feel happy cause this is the only day that I will get the 'happy birthday' from all my friends and relative...

I don't care about the presents, I'm already grateful that I got those wishes...especially my friends that wished me more than once...

You guys are the greatest...seriously school wouldn't be complete without you guys...when your birthday comes i'll try and wish you guys the minute the day comes :)

Sometimes I feel guilty that you guys wished me while I can't do anything in return by only saying thank you....

You guys are the best...and for that i'll say it again...thank you for being my friend for all this years :)

Thank you~
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday haris....sorry sebab lambt wish!!
    from-naj-ur old friend..

    ReplyDelete