Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

ice hockey

Like whoa~

Okay so yesterday, my family had some little reunion so my dad was the one who was controlling the tv remote...

He was watching sports...what kind of sports, well he was watching ice skating with my uncles and aunts...so me and my cousins got nothing else to do but watch...

Unexpectedly, malaysia entered the ice skating competition and I was wth...how can malaysia participate if in malaysia there's no ice or snow and ice rinks...

So I did a little research and finds out that malaysia has a lot(maybe) ice rinks....one of the ice rinks I know is at sunway pyramid which is for people to enjoy ice skating...and one more is at icity in shah alam, I don't know if icity is a mall or something but I really do wonder....

Where does those who participated for malaysia practice...so I tried to find the answer but then, I found out about MIHF - malaysia ice hockey federation...it has a facebook...

So when I saw it I was really really wanted to be in but I know it is only a dream :(

But I really want to get into those skates and skate on ice and feel how does the hockey players feel....wish I was in us right now and go to a school that provide ice hockey as their sports....

Hope my blog gave benefits

Bye :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

Post a Comment