Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

week's review

Whoa~

So this week's review...i got a lot of wishes and I also went to mcd a lot...there was also the merentas desa that I didn't get to post...

But I tell you this...it was tiring and didn't get anything except a healthier body...but there was also the negative side of the merentas desa...

My hands got even darker...not my face, but my hands, arm...my advice is always wear sun block when merentas desa...

Then saturday I went to mcd to meet muaz :D
Then today I went to mcd again with my other friends...and then we karaoke...

Seriously my throat became sore after singing...well thats what you get when you going karaoke XD

Well I guess that's enough for today...post to you guys later
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment