Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

week review

whoa~

how time flies when you're having fun or not having fun like me :D

yes the chinese new year is over and i just need to complete my maths and add maths homework and i will not get in trouble tomorrow :)

ok so this week review is not a lot actually....i sleep, i eat and i entertain myself by hearing music...the past few days i feel kinda empty maybe because of my bestfriends are leaving and going to boarding school or its because i fight with my friend that is now i only call as classmate...

seriously this holiday wasn't so fun cause i felt like it was only a day and tomorrow school starts and i don't know what to do anymore....

i feel like i'm lost....i just hope i can find my way back and hope for the best for me and all my friends....

bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment